A laser designed for lighting professionals, not for laser companies.
Phenom At A Glance
The Phenom requires no laser technician and no laser company. Lightwave laser safety officers are provided in required localities. Anyone that can rig a light can rig a Phenom. Lightwave International's Phenom hangs, powers, and controls like the LED and arc lamp moving fixtures it replaces. Phenom's embedded media server provides endless high intensity colors and effects from a lightweight, energy efficient, and affordable fixture.
- Dimensions: 15.75″ L x 10.75″ W x 18.5″ H (40cm x 27cm x 47cm)
- Weight: 42lbs (19Kg)
- Power Consumption: 360VA MAX (3A @ 120V / 1.5A @ 240V)
- Head Travel: Pan 540° (Fine 0.0082°) / Tilt 270° (Fine 0.0041°)
- Head Max Speed: Pan 2.30 sec / Tilt 1.20 sec
- Zoom: TRUE Zero to 60°
- Signal Input/Output: DMX 512 Operation
- Lamp Source: Lightwave Prism Laser Engine by Arctos
- Audience Scanning: Intrinsic Safety Permanently Calibrated
- Power Supply: Auto-Universal PowerCON TRUE1
- The Phenom combines traditional lighting features with lasers’ crisply-defined effects and vivid colors.
- Intrinsic audience scanning safeguards are permanently calibrated by Lightwave International to ensure Phenoms are always audience safe at a minimum distance of thirty feet (9.1m). No operator, hardware, or software error can defeat the intrinsic safety design once rigged. Any Phenom rigged thirty feet (9.1m) or more from the audience will always perform under the FDA CDRH regulated maximum permissible exposure.
- The Phenom is the first moving head laser to implement intrinsic audience scanning safety, making it the only pro-grade laser-effect device that lighting designers can use without restriction after rigging. Because of Phenom’s audience scanning features there is no need to set safety zones or limit effects. Beam, aerial, graphic, and lighting effects can be achieved from a single fixture.
- What makes the Phenom moving head unique is that all control is integrated as one DMX fixture. No ILDA control via computer, external hardware, or software is needed. All moving head and laser effect commands are operated as one easy to use fixture. The Phenom controls from any lighting designer’s DMX console of choice.
- Every Phenom has an integrated media server with thousands of effects for every performance. This library can be expanded indefinitely with customized effects by Lightwave International. The lamp source is created by German laser-powerhouse Arctos, the original pioneers of solid-state laser development. Arctos technology implements full-color solid-state technology in every Phenom. Millions of colors are possible.
- Phenoms are designed with easy rigging in mind. Say goodbye to teams of laser technicians as the Phenom rigs, powers, and controls like the LED and arc lamp moving-fixtures it replaces. Dual input and output connectors for powerCON TRUE1 and DMX allow minimal cabling and intrusion when implementing Phenom into an existing lighting rig. With a weight of 42 pounds (19.1kg), maximum power draw of 360VA, and dimensions of 15.75” x 10.75” x 18.5” (40cm x 27cm x 47cm) the Phenom fits into any lighting design.